The Madagascan Armed Forces is the entire organized military of the Madagascan Empire. From sometime up to 153 B.C., it was run by General Cornelius Winston & in the times between General Winston's death & Charlie Winston's usurpation, there was a large amount of disarray. In that time, no true general could be chosen & independent sergeants, colonels & lieutenants ran troops & squadrons.
- Main article: Madagascan Army
- Main article: Madagascan Navy
The most well known branch of the Armed Forces is the Madagascan Navy as it is the dominant branch for enemys.
Madagascan Sky ForceEdit
- Main article: Sky Force
- Main article: Madagascan Naval Response Team
Madagascan Royal SecurityEdit
- Main article: Madagascan Royal Security
The order of officials is from highest to lowest:
- Private first-class
- Private (second-fifth class)
- Buck private (sixth-tenth class)
- Academic student
- Orenthal Winston (152-149 B.C.) (?-149 B.C.)
- John Gibson (?-150 B.C.) (151-150 B.C.)